I’ll be starting a new video series featuring life on the MRT Server. This first episode introduces some of the moderators and checks out Spawn Station and the new Admod Building:
Also, we have a few major rule changes to announce:
- New Rule: Do not ask the staff for teleports. We only teleport people during emergencies and events. To get around the server, either fly or ride the MRT.
MRT Rider Rules:
Most of these rules have been rewritten, but the major changes are:
- Do not load or flush the dispenser. Ask a mod or admin to do it for you.
- If you get stuck in a dispenser, calmly exit your cart and follow the ladder up to the exit.
- The rule “Try not to use too much redstone, dispensers, minecarts, etc. in your constructions” has been changed to “Do not build any contraptions that will lag the server.“
- Ice is now allowed again, but no longer melts.
- Sponge now allowed again, but no longer removes water.