I’m pleased to announce that we’ve finally setup an e-mail address to allow you guys to message the moderators. The address is mod [at] minecartrapidtransit.net. Messages sent to this address will be forwarded to all mods, admins, and myself.
In other news, since the server is now 1 year old, I’ve decided to record a new series to timelapse videos for all the MRT lines, similar to the ones I did before I started the server. If you haven’t seen the old ones before, check them out here.
This time around though, I will be recording the timelapse live on the server, with you guys and your creations as the stars. I will also be recording TWO videos for each MRT line: A traditional timelapse video where I ride the line, and an overhead flythrough video where I focus on the cities, towns, and other structures that people have built near the line.
Just some rules you should be aware while I’m recording the videos:
- DO NOT fly too close in front of me while I’m recording, shoot arrows, spawn mobs, or throw potions, snowballs, fireworks, anvils, explosives, or any other items in my view. Offenders will be kicked immediately and may be given warnings.
- While I am recording the timelapse videos, please do NOT ride the MRT line in the same direction I am heading. You may however, travel in the opposite direction, so you can show up in the video. 🙂
I plan to start recording this weekend, starting with the Blue Line Timelapse and Flythrough. Here is a tentative schedule of the recording dates. Each recording will start at 3:00 pm GMT (9:00 am PDT, 12:00 pm EDT, 5:00 pm CET). Note that these dates and times are subject to change:
- Saturday, July 27: Blue Line Timelapse
- Sunday, July 28: Blue Line Flythrough
- Saturday, August 3: Green Line Timelapse
- Sunday, August 4: Green Line Flythrough
- Saturday, August 10: Yellow Line Timelapse
- Sunday, August 11: Yellow Line Flythrough
- Saturday, August 17: Red Line Timelapse
- Sunday, August 18: Red Line Flythrough
Hope to see you guys then!