Updates! Get your updates here!
- 1.6 has hit the launchers! Actually, you need a new launcher to use it, which makes it all the more easy to switch between versions – since the new launcher supports 1.5.2! If you want to continue to play on the server (or join), make sure you use the old launcher, or select 1.5.2 from the version list before signing in. We’re hoping to update in early August or late July, depending on plugins.
- PVP arenas are now fully functioning, so tournament players: please find your opponent and have your match if you have not done so already. I would like us to move into the second round on the anniversary, so please have your games done by July 12 if at all possible.
- Dynmap renders are now done automatically every day! While they don’t provide a live, up-to-the-minute snapshot of the server, you can still see your builds progress as time goes on. More transit systems should be drawn in over the coming weeks.
- MRT Mail is fully finished, now with tons of services for you to use! See [[MRT Mail]] for all of the information you need.
- Voice chat: While we try to figure out what platform we will use (TeamSpeak and Mumble are our main contenders) to replace the current server, please continue to use the “old” Mumble server until instructed otherwise.
- We are pleased to welcome yeamanator132 to the staff as a Moderator! He will be trying out the position over the next few weeks to see if he is a good fit for, and would like to become, a full member of the staff. Congratulations!