UPDATE: New builds were added to the Inactive Build Auction as of December 1st. Please check them out on the Google Doc spreadsheet. Also, a clarification has been added regarding promotions to Mayor when a Member wins an auction.
As Chief mentioned earlier, the final staff meeting for the year is coming up. The date/time has now been finalized, it will be held Saturday, December 21st at 9PM GMT.
Once again, if you would like to nominate other members for the Trusted rank, please do so using our new-fangled form here: http://dft.ba/-MRTNominate. The staff will consider all nominations at the staff meeting, and announce our decisions right afterwards.
Finally, we’re also announcing an “auction” for inactive builds and town on the server. To participate in the auction, please follow these steps:
- Visit this Google Doc spreadsheet for a list of all inactive builds currently being considered for “auction”. Additional builds may be added to this list as the auction progresses.
- If you are interested in one of the builds listed, or if you have an idea of an inactive build that isn’t listed that you would like ownership of, please send an e-mail to mod+auction [at] minecartrapidtransit.net. In your e-mail, please write at least a paragraph on why you would like ownership of the build/town, and what your plans are for that build/town if you did get ownership.
- There is no limit to how many proposals you send to the above e-mail address. However, please note that in the interest of fairness to all players, it is very unlikely that we will grant two or more builds to the same player.
- Players with the rank [Member] or [Member+] will not be automatically promoted to [Mayor] if they win an auction. Instead, they must wait two weeks after winning the auction, and then made have enough significant development or changes to the build after those two weeks. Members should then ask an admin to evaluate their build to gain the Mayor rank.
- The last day to submit your proposals will be December 20th. The staff will then make a final decision about these builds at the staff meeting on December 21st.
Any questions, feel free to send us an e-mail.