Hey all! Sorry for the delayed post, I’ve been busy doing physics and building the Spawn City Link (among other things).
We have officially adopted the following policy changes, with regards to warnings:
- Within the near future we will install a new plugin – SimpleWarnings (or similar) – to track player warnings. You will be able to check your own warnings in-game.
- Most warnings will clear around 2 months (60 days) after being issued. There are a couple of exceptions, which will take longer to clear.
- If you have one (1) active warning for a minor violation of the rules, you will not lose your [Mayor] or [Trusted] rank (however you will lose it if you accumulate two (2) active warnings). Minor rule violations include, but are not limited to:
- Excessively asking for teleports, WorldEdits, protections, or other favors or tasks from staff.
- Asking to become a staff member.
- Chat or Mumble spam that’s annoying, but doesn’t violate other rules.
- Ask admins to look at your member application (we will get to it when we have time!)
- Building in other players’ towns without permission.
- Building unrealistic roads or railways.
- Major warnings clear after a minimum of 3 months, if you show improvement. Major warnings will result in you losing your [Mayor] or [Trusted] rank, even if you only have one warning against you. Examples of major rule violations include:
- Repeat violations of minor rules (such as repeatedly asking to become a staff member), especially after having a warning for them.
- Being disrespectful to other players, their creations, or both.
- Asking for or revealing personally identifiable information about others, such as real name, school, or personal contact information without permission.
- Staff members will be more consistent and clear when issuing warnings. If you have questions about any active warnings, please ask the staff member who issued them, or an [Admin].
Three players were promoted to the [Trusted] rank. Congratulations to lalaboy67, gogojakeo and jakd2000!
We have tentatively scheduled our next GSM (the kind you get to listen in to) for Saturday, March 1, 2014 at our usual time, which is 9:00 PM UTC. You can learn what time that is for you by clicking this conveniently placed Wolfram|Alpha.com link. This time is still subject to change, however this is our “99% safe” time, unless something comes up between now and then.