An announcement and a question for you all.
First, a question. As you have no doubt seen on the Rules page, the Road Construction Guidelines and Rail Construction Guidelines are up for rewrite. Yep, it’s that time of year. My question to you all is: what thoughts do you have on these policies? Is there something that you think we should change? Anything unclear or missing? Please send us your thoughts to admin [at] minecartrapidtransit.net. All ideas are welcome and appreciated, and we try to incorporate as many ideas as we can into our policies. After all, it is your community, so you might as well have a say in it.
Also, if you have any feedback on the new rules or ranks, please send that to us so that we can make changes. So far in the two months of the ranks proposal being available we have received only 1 email. Again: admin [at] minecartrapidtransit.net. We promise, if you email us your suggestions or comments (even comments of praise), we won’t bite.
Ok, now the announcement: The Spawn City Link A Line is now complete. This is a circular line traveling throughout Spawn City and stopping at the major points of interest. You can get on the line from the southwest corner of Spawn Station – that’s the corner with the elevator. From the line you can access, in order (on the Inner Rail):
- Civic Services – the mail center and national archives
- Northern Trail – a walking path that goes all the way up to Robin’s Hill
- Minecart Avenue – a little-developed neighborhood of Spawn City
- Spawn City Park – right on the eastern edge of the city
- Admod – the basement of the Admod Building
- Theatre – home of the theater district
- Industrial – home of the slightly-less-developed industrial district
- Braun Llama – the basement of the Braun Llama Dome, which Frumple made a while back and kindly gave us a schematic for
- SCTC – Spawn City Transit Centre, platforms A and B
- Finance – the stock exchange and an area wide open for development
- Greater West – home of Trusted Tower
You can also take the Outer Rail, which serves the above stops but in reverse order. Spawn City Link will eventually become the metro network of Spawn City. If you’re interested in building within Spawn City but have no idea where – just find a Link station, get an OK from any staff member, and start building.
Many of you have just finished (or are finishing) several weeks of AP / IB / A-level exams or other finals, so when you’re all finished, hop on (remember, we’re still on 1.7.5) and see what else is new.