Hey guys! We’ve been super busy building the MRT network on the new world and streaming it over the last week, so here’s some updates of what you can expect in the MRT system when the new world opens soon!
I’ve drawn up an updated map of the system as we currently have it planned.
Some line names and letters have changed. These changes are:
- The black line has been renamed to “Expo” and re-lettered to “X”.
- The white line has been renamed to “Zephyr” and re-lettered to “Z”.
- The pink line has been renamed to “Valley” and re-lettered to “V”.
- The green line has been renamed to “Plains” and re-lettered to “P”.
A new line has been added. Known as the L-Lakeshore line or MRT Marina Express, it’s a two-stop shuttle from the eastern Expo line to the main marina. Transfer to the Lakeshore line will be available at XE8-L1 station. It’s hard to see in the map, so click on it to see the full version and zoom in near the MRT Marina star.
The Arctic, Mesa, Forest and Plains lines are extended through Central City. The extensions are as follows:
- The Arctic Line has been extended from Central NW to Central SW.
- The Mesa Line has been extended from Central SW to Central SE.
- The Forest Line has been extended from Central SE to Central NE.
- The Plains Line has been extended from Central NE to Central NW.
Be sure to check out our streams on Twitch, there’s a lot going on there!