The Gamma Server opens in less than two weeks! We have a GSM set for this Saturday, September 27th at 10pm UTC (normal time) to give announcements and answer your questions about the new server. We’re not doing any promotions or big rule changes this meeting – it should be short and sweet.
We want to know your questions! You can ask them during the meeting, or send them in advance. Guests are welcome to send questions to me in advance of the meeting, so long as they have completed at least one member application. Please note: if you are appealing a ban, you must do so by emailing the admins.
To ask questions during the meeting:
- You must be a Member or above.
- Connect to the Mumble server (the address is in Spawn Station, ask a mod for the password if you need it) on Saturday during the meeting.
- Message me using Mumble (right-click on “Chief”, then “Send Message”) that you have a question.
- I will add you to the queue and call on you when it’s your turn.
To ask questions in advance of the meeting, there are several ways to do it:
- Tweet me your question @chiefbozx.
- Email us your question. You can send it to the admin email address, or me directly. Both addresses are listed here. Do not send questions to Frumple directly, or else they will likely go unanswered!
- Send me an MRT Mail message with your question. My P.O. Box is on the left wall of the Admod Vault on the main floor of the Mail Centre in Spawn City.
- Post a message on our subreddit, /r/mrtserver.
- Post a message on my User talk page on the wiki, User talk:Chiefbozx. (Not signed in? Use this link instead.) This option is only for Members and above.
In order for us to be able to answer all of your questions, we need them submitted by 8pm UTC on Saturday (1pm Pacific, 3pm Central, 4pm Eastern, 9pm London, 10pm Central Europe, 4am Sunday Singapore/Beijing, 6am Sunday Melbourne/Sydney).
So long as you submit your question to us on time, we will do all we can to answer your question in the public portion of the GSM, and post our answer to your question on the website afterwards.
We look forward to receiving your questions!
(P.S. I said this above, but it deserves re-stating: Ban appeals need to be emailed to us, we don’t accept them via Twitter. Thanks!)