Thanks to everyone who submitted their images to the MRT Screenshot Contest 2017! We have 36 qualified submissions that are now available for public voting. Before you vote, please read the following points carefully:
- You may submit the voting form ONLY ONCE. Any further submissions of this form after the first will be ignored. Please make sure the scores are correct before submitting, as you will not be able to correct them afterwards.
- You must score ALL qualified submissions from 1 to 10.
- Score screenshots that you like closer to 10, screenshots that you don’t like as much closer to 1, and screenshots that you think are “average” or have no opinion on closer to 5 or 6.
- Please try to score the screenshot objectively on its technical and artistic merits. Do not base your score on your opinion of the person who took the screenshot.
- Screenshot submissions are shown here in the order in which they were first submitted and qualified on the subreddit.
- If you have difficulty viewing the screenshots in this form, you can also view them in this imgur album.
Once you have finished reading the above, submit your vote here on the MRT Screenshot Contest 2017 – Voting Form. You have until Saturday, June 17th at 11:59 pm UTC to submit your votes.
The winners will be announced at the next General Staff Meeting, now scheduled for Sunday, June 18th at 5 pm UTC (note the earlier start time instead of 7 pm UTC).
Speaking of the General Staff Meeting, the agenda at the time of this writing will cover the following topics:
- Discussion of possible incentives to encourage more member-organized events during the busy summer
- MRT Server 5th Anniversary celebration plans
- Incredibly exciting road proposals
- Absolutely thrilling project proposals
- Utterly enthralling town auction requests
Please be sure to submit any proposals for roads, projects, and town auctions to the staff e-mail address 48 hours before the meeting by Friday, June 16th at 5 pm UTC, so that we have enough time to include into the agenda.