Hey all! The October 2019 GSM has come and gone, and here are the announcements and results that came of it. Special thanks to MRT NewsChannel for providing live coverage of the meeting; you can find the video archive of the meeting here.
Lots of green stamps of approval this time around, but here’s the full list:
Taiga Line Extension 2 (TLX2)
Narnia17 has proposed the second and final Taiga Line Extension, which will run from the existing T50 station out to the northwest corner of the map. As per usual, please avoid starting any new towns or claiming stations along the route until the line officially opens at a future GSM. Narnia has been given approval to build the line either as-is or to straighten out the section near Frostbite, where the Arctic Line or another line will likely travel east-west in the future.
- The B751 and B756, proposed by EspiDev to run in the vicinity of Espies and Janghwa (yes, the 751 is a long road), have both been approved in full.
- The B910, proposed by PtldKnight to run from Pasadena and Waterville Valley to the A89, has been approved.
- The A6, proposed by Kangaroo567 to run from Deadbush to Whiteley, has been approved. Because of how the road will intersect with the A51 and A507 in southwest Whiteley, the existing A507 in Schillerton and Zerez will be re-numbered as an extension of the A6.
Other Rail Lines
- A RaiLinQ line from Skogheim to Lakestdale has been approved.
- A different rail line from Carnoustie to Skogheim has been approved.
Note that if you are asking only for a waiver to the 4,000 block rule, you only need email approval.
- The fifth MRTvision Screenshot Contest has been funded in full. Look for announcements and submission information from Yoshi in the coming weeks.
- We will be updating the version of WorldEdit on the main server to 7.0.1 Final. This was discussed at the GSM as we will be skipping beta server testing and will proceed to a direct installation.
For those planning ahead, our next GSM is on Saturday, November 9, and we will be scheduling our semi-annual dynmap render at said GSM. Until then, please don’t hesitate to contact your nearest staff member if you need anything.