Oh, would you look at that? Only three topics! Clocking in at 9 and a half minutes, we had a pretty quick ISM. Here’s the results.
- hvt2011 was approved for his IAT of Southern Plains Rail (formerly owned by Jian_Zen)
- LondonThameslink was approved for his IAT of Moonlight Bay (formerly owned by Psychotic_Elite)
- __7d was denied their proposal to rename Lake 43 to Stroopwafelmeer (Stroopwafel Lake in Dutch) as their town of Autunno was considered too far from the lake. In addition, a separate town/suburb, Autunno Highlands, was on the lake but deemed not significantly developed enough to have the right to name the lake.
Aaaand that’s all, folks! Until the next one, make sure to send in your topics and Moderator nominations for the next General Staff Meeting on July 10th!
We’ve promoted both candidates from this GSM. Congrats to Needn_NL and Missa_Solemnis. The votes were as follows:
|Name||For||Neutral||Against||Did Not Vote|
We had a discussion over items with enchantments. We considered different proposals from Frumple and Chief on setting an official policy over enchanted items. Staff settled on a proposal from Frumple that modifies General Rule #6 to change “malicious” with “harmful”. The intent was to keep it simple and enforceable.
6. Do not use harmful client mods, hacks, or items.
“Harmful” is defined as anything that is detrimental to the experience of other players. This can include:
* Causing lag or crashes to other players or the server.
* Gaining an unfair advantage over other players.
* Causing damage to the worlds or server.
Schematica, Optifine, and Minimaps are allowed on the server.New Rule proposal from Frumple
We’ve scheduled the rest of our meetings for the rest of the year. We are having a GSM in July this year to try to give more opportunities for moderator nominations and allow more chances for event fundings for anniversary events.
|July 2021 GSM||July 10|
|July 2021 ISM||July 24|
|August 2021 GSM||August 8|
|August 2021 ISM||August 29|
|September 2021 GSM||September 11|
|September 2021 ISM||September 25|
|October 2021 GSM||October 10|
|October 2021 ISM||October 31|
|November 2021 GSM||November 13|
|November 2021 ISM||November 27|
|December 2021 GSM||December 12|
|December 2021 ISM||Cancelled|
Road road road road
B989, proposed by HarborRandom852, was approved. The yellow line below on the map is the proposed route.
Given VickTori‘s resignation from staff, the responsibility of finishing the A8 was brought up at the GSM. AP_Red volunteered to lead the effort.
Coming to the Airwaves
We had a few events proposed this GSM and we approved all of them. We can’t wait to see all the fun that’s coming up!
|Event Name||Event Date|
|XXI TacoBurritoAThon||June 25th|
|XXII TacoBurritoAThon||July 18th|
|Deadbush Games 1||June 27th – 28th|
|MGA Anniversary Tournament||July 11th|
|London’s Pub Quiz 5: Anniversary Special||July 24th|
We had two IAT’s this GSM and we approved both of them!
- A Ski Resort near Miu Wan (owner unknown) was transferred to HarborRandom852.
- Comet and Ariadne Ships in MRT Marina were transferred to AirplaneNiner.
That’s all folks! I’ll see ya at the next one.