Last Updated: 2021-04-27
STOP! READ THIS FIRST!
Before you start filling out your Member Application to join the MRT Server, please read through the following guidelines:
- Make sure that you have read and understood the Rules and FAQ on our website.
- You must join the server first as a [Guest] before submitting a Member Application. Please take this opportunity to explore the worlds, say hello to the players, and get a feel for the community on our server. Applications that are submitted without the player joining beforehand will be automatically rejected.
- Answer the application questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
- Answer with as much detail as possible. Applications with answers that are too short will be rejected immediately.
- Use proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization. Applications that are poorly written will be rejected immediately.
- We are specifically looking for mature, friendly, and respectful members who always follow the rules and can get along with others well. While we welcome players who are good builders, that is not a primary trait that we look for when reviewing member applications.
After you’ve submitted your application, you should receive an e-mail from us within the next few days. The e-mail will indicate whether you have been approved or rejected.
- Please add the minecartrapidtransit.net domain to your inbox address book or safe list to ensure that our e-mail response gets delivered to you.
- We are very strict about accepting new members. Out of all applications submitted, only about 20% of them are accepted on average. We do this because we want to maintain the quality of our community.
- Do NOT complain if you don’t get accepted the first time. You can submit another application 24 hours after receiving your rejection e-mail. You are allowed to submit up to 5 applications in total. After 5 rejected member applications, you will be banned from the server.
- DO NOT be impatient or pester staff to look at your application sooner. We are all volunteers and we will get to them when we have time.
By clicking the following link, you have read and understood the Member Application Guidelines above, and agree to its terms: