Here are some announcements for end of this year:
City Rank Candidate Batch #19 Results
The latest candidate batch has concluded, and the feedback from staff is now available. Congratulations to Frosty_Creeper10 for his promotion to [Senator] for his city of Creeperville.
December 2017 General Staff Meeting: Holiday Edition
The next General Staff Meeting will be held on Sunday, December 17th at 7pm UTC. Please submit any proposals or auction requests by the 48-hour deadline of Friday, December 15th at 7pm UTC.
Upcoming Server Maintenance
On Tuesday, December 12th from approximately 5pm to 11pm UTC (9am to 3pm PST) , some MRT services will be periodically down for maintenance. The services affected are:
- The wiki will be in read-only mode for a short period of time to perform backups.
- The file server will be down for significant periods of time for upgrades.
- The beta server will be down for significant periods of time for maintenance and a refresh of all data and worlds.
See the status page or watch for Discord announcements for the latest information.
Upcoming Holiday Events
There are a lot of events happening during the upcoming holiday break. All events and details are posted in our Events Calendar, but here’s a summary of events for everyone to join in:
- The Holiday Town Decoration Competition is now underway. Construction ends on December 17th, with public voting happening from then until December 31st.
- Christmas Island is now open and can be accessed via a warp in Central City Park. This tradition on the server is where players construct gifts for others to be opened on or after December 25th.
- The Fifth Eagle Awards is an award show for air transport services on the server. They will be held on December 23rd at 5pm UTC.
- The ever-popular Amazing Race 8 is also debuting on December 23rd at 7pm UTC.
- MRTvision is a singing competition that will be held on the server on December 30th and 31st at 5pm UTC.
If you would like to host your own event on the server, please e-mail the admins to request it to be added to the calendar, and optionally e-mail staff if you would like to request grants for in-game funding or prizes.