Member applications are now closed again until further notice. I’m doing this because I don’t want the member population to become too large, and I don’t want to burden the moderator team with too many members. On average, we see about 10-15 players online at a time, and on peak times, we see about 25 players. That’s about the size that I would like to see for the server, as anything larger becomes unmanageable.
I may re-open applications in a week or two, but no guarantees on that. However, anyone can still join the server as a Guest to look around. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 🙂
In this episode, I introduce chiefbozx, the other MRT Server administrator, and I also go over some of the glitches that players have been experiencing while riding the MRT lines on the server.
I’ll be starting a new video series featuring life on the MRT Server. This first episode introduces some of the moderators and checks out Spawn Station and the new Admod Building:
Also, we have a few major rule changes to announce:
- New Rule: Do not ask the staff for teleports. We only teleport people during emergencies and events. To get around the server, either fly or ride the MRT.
MRT Rider Rules:
Most of these rules have been rewritten, but the major changes are:
- Do not load or flush the dispenser. Ask a mod or admin to do it for you.
- If you get stuck in a dispenser, calmly exit your cart and follow the ladder up to the exit.
- The rule “Try not to use too much redstone, dispensers, minecarts, etc. in your constructions” has been changed to “Do not build any contraptions that will lag the server.“
- Ice is now allowed again, but no longer melts.
- Sponge now allowed again, but no longer removes water.
The member application form is now open again! Go to the “How to Join” page to fill out an application.
Due to the overwhelming response to the server, I’ve had to temporarily disable the member application. This is to help give us time to setup the server with more staff, proper plugins and other things. Unless things go horribly wrong, I will be re-opening the member application toward the end of this week. Thanks for your understanding and patience. 🙂