Hope you are all enjoying the new Epsilon server. Here are some announcements for the month of February 2017.
The next General Staff Meeting will be held on Sunday, February 12th, at 7pm UTC. As of the time this post was created, topics that will be covered include:
- Continued discussion on revamping the rules and ranks
- Continued discussion on overhauling the City Rank Promotion process
- Finalize the proposal on abolishing SMPs
- Road Proposals
- Canal Proposals
City Rank Candidate Batch #11 is now open for submissions! Submit your town for consideration for the Senator, Governor, or Premier ranks using the City Rank Promotion Request Form. Please note the following important dates:
- Submissions closed: Saturday, February 11th at 11:59 PM PST
- Voting begins: Sunday, February 12th
- Voting ends: Saturday, February 25th at 11:59 PM PST
- Promotions given: Sunday, February 26th
and Coinbase have been added as new payment methods to the MRT Buycraft Portal! This means that you can now use your PayPal account or use Bitcoin to purchase supporter benefits.
Finally, over the next couple of weeks, I will be doing some post-Epsilon maintenance tasks to fix some existing bugs and render the dynmaps. More announcements about this maintenance will be made later.
Edit: Due to an issue with the Coinbase integration with our Buycraft Portal, Coinbase payments are now disabled until further notice. If you have made a supporter contribution using Coinbase in the last few days, please e-mail Frumple for assistance as soon as possible.